PMSlH2O Clan Halo 3 Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself!

3 posters

Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Introduce Yourself!

Post by Admin Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:20 pm

Come on folks! Everyone likes talking about themselves...

Let us hear about YOU! One thread per person please!

Last edited by Admin on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Introducing myself... again

Post by Athena AzMADEUS Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:03 pm

LOL This has been the third time I have registered for the temporary forums in the past two weeks. Well, that's ok.

Hi. I am Audra a.k.a Athena AzMADEUS. I am the Roster Manager for the PMS NA Halo 3 division. I've been with the clan for over 2 years now and hope to be apart of it for many many more. I'm a bit loyal and become comfortable where I'm at. Basically that means I'm willing to try new things and when I try something new I stick with it and don't ever leave (excluding really horrible jobs). So when I say I'll be apart of the clan for many more years I probably will be Very Happy
Athena AzMADEUS
Athena AzMADEUS
Halo 3 Division Roster Manager
Halo 3 Division Roster Manager

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post by PMS Zombie Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:24 pm

My name is Danielle, but most call me Danni, or by my gamertag, PMS Zombie, or Zombz, or Z. I am the co-recruitment manager for the PMS NA Halo 3 division.

I'm a bit snarky and sarcastic, but I'm really tenderhearted deep down. I love to joke around with people, and I love working with the recruits because I am very much a people person and love meeting new people.

I've been a member of the clan for two years (since April 2008) and I love it. I want to continue to be a part of this community, because it has become my second family.
PMS Zombie
PMS Zombie
Halo 3 Division Co-Recruitment Manager
Halo 3 Division Co-Recruitment Manager

dannicherie

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum